Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veteran's Day!

To all those who serve and have served. To all those who have defended our country against foreign aggressors. To all those families who have lost a loved one, I salute you this day.

Thank You for your service and your sacrifice.

It takes a strong person to be a military spouse. I salute those Veterans today that have honorably served and are serving our country but most of all, I salute the wifes, husbands, children, parents, siblings of those who serve. You are their strength. You are what they fight for. Veterans Day is just as much for you as it is for our fighting men and women.

Okay now that I have made myself cry... Here is a video to uplift your mood




I hope you enjoy! It's a video that my husbands roommate made during this past deployment. DUSTOFF!! The hardest working guys in the Army.

Again, I'm allowed to be biased! A MEDEVAC wife for 8 years! HOOAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment