Sunday, November 9, 2008

Welcome

Hello and Welcome!

This blog is to help those who are military here in Colorado Springs and military who are relocating here to Colorado Springs.

I hope that you find some of the information I have here useful.

I will be posting things such as military discounts, resources around town, recommendations for various types of services (ie automotive, restaurants, doctors, etc). I'll even post some money saving tips and recipes and some of my personal experiences and opinions.

Please check back with me often and let me know what you think.

Just a bit of background about me...

My name is Kristi and my husband and I PCSed here in 2002. I have survived 3 deployments and 2 pregnancies since we have lived here in Colorado Springs. My husband has recently ETSed but we have chosen to stay here in Colorado. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment