Monday, November 10, 2008

Vote for Connie Masotti!!!

Okay so I know that some of you are thinking... Who is Connie Masotti and why should I vote for her?

Well Connie Masotti is the Military Ministry Team Leader at my church. I LOVE CONNIE!!! Shes a great person with a helping spirit. She is nominated for Army Military Spouse of the Year for 2009.

You can go to the site and read about her.

Shes so active in the military community here in Colorado Springs, I don't know of anyone better to be nominated for this. Granted, I am biased. Granted, I didnt read the other bios. But I can be biased. So there! ;)

If you want to vote please go to http://msoy.milspouse.com/

You have to register for an account to vote and you can only vote once every 8 hours.

GO CONNIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment